The keys to leading remote & hybrid teams in a lean agile office with, Mia Liljeberg, Top 50 global thought leader and influencer and TEDx speaker
For this episode, we speak with Mia Liljeberg, Top 50 Global Thought Leader and influencer exploring how to successfully lead remote & hybrid teams in a lean agile office!
What we spoke about:
* Her own journey travelling around the world in 100 countries, working in 20 countries and living in 10 countries
* The need to put more emphasis on the emotional side and empathy when collaborating remotely with colleagues and team mates
* Learning from the Swedish culture with FIKA: a Swedish coffee break to create connections and relationships to enhance the organizational culture and fight culture fading!
* Why we cannot negotiate with reality today and how successful organizations have leveraged technology to improve collaboration and agile ways of working
* The mindsets shifts needed for lean agile office: Me to We, Task to flow and asynchronous work
* Some tips to increase the effectiveness of your team meetings remotely!
* The importance of reflection and retrospectives for teams to become High Performing and more agile in practice
Enhance your team's performance with us. Today!
160 Robinson Road,
Business Federation Centre, SGP (068914)
Contact us: email@example.com
3 Boulevard de Verdun,