The keys to successfully leading teams through change with, Kalsang Tanzin, Head of Enterprise Relationship Management at LinkedIn
For this episode, we speak with Kalsang Tanzin, Head of Enterprise Relationship Management, NAMER, Sales Solutions at LinkedIn, exploring how to successfully leading teams through change!
What we spoke about:
* Her own leadership journey, and how speaking her heart and thoughts early on helped her to become a more effective leader for her team
* Her memory of being part of a High Performing Team, and how the leader gave space intentionally to all team members to connect!
* Why leading change is such an important skillset for any leader in the context of the current changes happening in the workplace today
* It starts with creating energy and defining a compelling vision together with the team
* The importance of celebrating and the role of rewards in driving change initiatives
* How to consider team members’ feeling and emotions: are they detractors, neutral or advocates (passive and active)?
* The need to create a psychological safe space for team members to disagree, challenge and share their opinions and beliefs
* Crafting a compelling vision of the ideal future state as well as a sense of urgency towards why the change needs to happen now!
* Having the courage to talk openly about what happens if the team fails, and what does it mean for the team members
* Creating feedback loops for the team, and involving everyone to contribute to the team’s vision and roadmap to get buy in
Enhance your team's performance with us. Today!
160 Robinson Road,
Business Federation Centre, SGP (068914)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Boulevard de Verdun,