Leveraging the talent of the individuals for the team performance with Rekha Ahmed, Senior VP of Learning & Development
For this episode, we speak with Rekha Ahmed, Senior VP of Learning & Development, exploring how to leverage the talent of the individuals to enhance the team performance
What we spoke about:
* What does Rekha stand for: Responsible, Empathetic, Kreative and Heatful and Amicable
* Her career journey from a lecturer in Clinical Nutrition to Sales & Marketing and now becoming Senior VP Learning & Development at HDFC Bank
* Her “not so good memory” with a team she was leading, and what she learnt out of it: if it can happen to me, it can happen to others!
* No secret recipe: be authentic, intentional and genuine!
* The importance of always being available to your team, and the impact she made in her team at Standard Chartered Bank
* How small conversations can have big impact on your team members and team performance
* Be genuinely interested in your team members, their growth and development to build a High Performing Team
* The importance of setting your own ego on the side as a team leader to harness your team members’ potential
Enhance your team's performance with us. Today!
160 Robinson Road,
Business Federation Centre, SGP (068914)
Contact us: email@example.com
3 Boulevard de Verdun,